Thank you for your interest in our club.
How do I become a member of CASA?
- CASA is a true “club” in that members have access to all facilities on an honor system basis and act as their own safety officers when using the facility at times other than matches.
- Members must be 21 years of age and be able to legally own a handgun in the state of Arkansas or be a member of law enforcement, the military, or accompanied by a legal guardian when possessing a handgun.
- Members are required to maintain a NRA membership for the entire term of membership at CASA.
- Contact CASA via this website, email ([email protected]) or call 501-400-4104 to receive a membership application and related documents.
- Perspective members can expect to shoot several matches with a member of the BoD to demonstrate their safety awareness and safe gun handling skills. This requirement is waived for current classified members of IDPA or USPSA. Please see our Calendar for upcoming matches. Contact the match director when arriving at a match and he’ll lead you through the process. Sign up to receive CASA news and match announcements.
After demonstrating your safety abilities, you’ll meet with the Board of Directors who will vote on your membership. If you are accepted, you will attend a CASA orientation briefing at the range. After orientation you will be given a key to the facility in exchange for your dues and all the completed paperwork. Everyone’s first year costs $250 plus a $100 joining fee. Future renewals will remain at $250 in you are a non-competitor. If you compete in eight (8) matches at CASA and complete eight (8) hours of work organized by the CASA BoD, your renewal fee for each subsequent year you meet these requirements will be $125. Members are encouraged to compete in CASA matches, but it is not a requirement.
Memberships are renewed each year in November.