CASA is a private club, but is open to the public on pistol match days. The public may participate in competition shooting only; general shooting on the range is prohibited unless accompanied by a club member. View our Calendar for upcoming pistol match dates.
The Central Arkansas Shooters Association (CASA) was founded in 1990 by a small group of dedicated shooters. Those shooters had a dream to form a shooting club where they, and all who wanted to join them, could come and spend the day shooting and having a blast. CASA has the following amenities:
- Fourteen pistol ranges with nine 12′ x 12′ sheds to shield sun or rain
- Club House with separate restrooms for men and women, air conditioner, and heater
- Running water
- 40′ x 60′ pavilion for meetings or just cooling off in the summer
- Rifle Range – 100 and 200 yard distances
- CASA offers three different shooting sports: USPSA, IDPA, and Steel Challenge.
CASA has hosted four National IDPA events: 2003 Nationals, 2004 Nationals, 2005 Nationals, and 2006 Nationals.
CASA has also hosted the Arkansas USPSA Section Championship for 15 years and it will be returning in 2020.
CASA members receive a key to all of the facilities, and members are on the honor system. Guests are permitted when accompanied by a member.
PO Box 242536
Little Rock, AR 72223-2536
34 52.2 N
92 43.4 W
43210 Higginbotham Rd Perryville, AR 72126